The Campus Ministry of JAC sustains the spiritual dimension of campus life and strives to bring about institutional and individual transformation.
- Morning Prayer and personal meditation to transform the lives of students, and feel God’s divine presence in their lives.
- Counselling and guidance to eradicate the mental defilements and to enable the students to face the challenges of today’s world.
- Catechism classes once a week.
- Eucharistic Celebrations, Adorations and prayers in the College-Chapel, to deepen the faith, curb the senses, direct the mind and strengthen the will of the students.
- Seminars and lectures by powerful spiritualists to strengthen faith among the catholic students.
- Procurement of scholarship from the Xavier Board of Higher Education for poor students.