- Mrs. P. Vanitha Co-Ordinator, Associate Professor of History
- Dr. S. Catherine P. Alexander Associate Professor of Zoology
- Rev. Sr. Dr. L.Sagaya Lilly Assistant Professor of Tamil
- Mrs. S. Velanganni Assistant Professor of Commerce
- Dr. S. Regina Assistant Professor of Tamil
- Dr. S. Rajaseeli Assistant Professor of Tamil
- Mrs. J. Sharmila Assistant Professor of English
- Miss J. Jansi Prema Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- To create awareness among the students about all the Competitive Examinations.
- To motivate the students to prepare for the exams and compete successfully.
- To update general and subject knowledge on all emerging areas in the competitive and globalised world of today.
- To enable the students to keep abreast of the latest developments in their respective disciplines.
The cell functions with the noble intention of helping the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Minorities in their academic pursuit and placements. Remedial coaching to the academically weak students, NET/SET coaching for PG students, coaching for entry into service and various competitive are some of the activities of cell conducted with the UGC grant. Frequent tests are conducted to check the time management, presence of mind and progress of students.
UGC Grant for XII Plan Coaching Scheme
|1.||Remedial coaching for SC/ST/OBC/Non creamy layer and Minorities||2,90,125|
|2.||Coaching for NET||2,00,000|
|3.||Coaching class for entry into services||2,48,250|