To help students clarify their educational and career goals as well as acquire employment-seeking skills and ultimately attain desired employment.
To build a long – term career with leading organizations and not just place the students.
- To serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities and career resources.
- To assist our students in developing/clarifying their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To upgrade the students’ skills to commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
- To generate awareness among the students regarding future career options available.
- To assist different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- To work with faculty members, Department Heads and Administration to integrate career planning
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
4. MOU SIGNED
- An MOU with Nurture Resources, 5/1, Habibullah Road, Chennai-600 017, Tamil nadu, INDIA to provide “Soft Skill Training” to our final year students for next three years.
- An MOU with I360 Staffing and Training Solutions, No. 40, NGEF Lane, 1st Cross, Indira Nagar 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560 038 for Spoken English Training for the first years.
- Organizing 10 day Soft skill training for the final year UG course by Nurture resources Pvt. Ltd.
- Organizing a 15 day Spoken English course for the first year U.G. students by I360 Staffing and Training Solutions , Bangalore.
- Conduction exhibition on “Placement opportunities”.
- Organizing guest lectures.
- Organizing Training Programmes on Life Skill and Leadership
- Conducting Mock Aptitude exam , TANSET Model Entrance examination
- Organizing Campus Drive.
6. CAMPUS DRIVE ORGANIZED
|Year||Name of the Company||No. of Students|
|Selected 2007 – 08 (149)||Eureka Forbes||5|
|English Language Management, Bangalore||26|
|CTS BPO, Chennai||4|
|RR Info Tech||20|
|TTK Healthcare Systems||37|
|2008 – 09 (102)||English Language Management, Bangalore||13|
|HOV systems, Trichy||19|
|Adecco India, Chennai||27|
|SSR Industries, Nilakottai||9|
|2009 – 10 (114)||Divish Innovative Solutions, Coimbatore||21|
|A1Bits Systems, Chennai||7|
|HOV Services, Chennai||12|
|IHS Insurance Systems||17|
|Institute of Language Management||9|
|2010 – 11(228)||Reliance Telecommunication, Chennai||32|
|HOV Services, Chennai||54|
|Institute of Language Management, Bangalore||29|
|Andromeda Telemarketing Pvt. Ltd, Chennai||104|
|Wipro Technologies, Bangalore||3|
|2011 – 12 (281)||Andromeda Telemarketing Pvt. Ltd., Chennai||103|
|Sun Business Procession Pvt. Ltd., Chennai||72|
|Spanco Technologies, Coimbatore||147|
|HOV Tech, Chennai||59|