Women are vital human resource in improving the quality of life. The country’s overall development depends greatly on the inclusion of women in its developmental activities. Every day there is news about female infanticide, female feticide, rape, bride buring, sexual harassment of women at work place, wife beating, abduction etc. There is inequality and vulnerability of women in all spheres of life. They need to be empowered in all walks of life.
- Mrs. I. Vetha Rani, M. A., M. Phil., B. Ed., Associate Professorof History
- Dr. G. Micheal Rosario, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Rev. Sr. Dr. I. Sagaya Lilly, Associate Professor of Tamil
- Selvi. V. Jeyasri III B.Sc. Mathematics – Secretary
- Selvi.M. Syed Fathima III B.A. H.E.M. – Joint Secretary
- To equip the young students to encounter the new challenges of globalization and its consequences.
- To impart moral values for personal growth and betterment of society and nation- building.
- To make students aware of the different problems of the society in general and issues related to women.
- To spread knowledge about NGO and government schemes for the Women Development.
Women’s Cell of J.A.C has been trying to impart moral values for personal growth, betterment of society and nation building. In order to inspire them to be independent, confident and successful in their life, women’s cell endeavour to impart and skills knowledge on the following:
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Contribution of women for societal changes and Development
- Women and Law
- Women Empowerment
- Empowerment of Ideal Home Maker
- Women’s Health is World Health
- Women issues
- Government schemes for the welfare and development of women
- Women and International Women’s Day